Krean and Surya’s Wedding

Postponed! New date 26/09/2020!

After careful thought and consideration Krean and I decided that given the current circumstances the only safe way for everyone to attend a wedding in June would be in a space suit.
Bearing that in mind and how difficult that would make it to eat cake and drink prosecco we came to the difficult decision to postpone our wedding.

Please confirm if you will be able to attend the new date by the 15th of August even if you have RSVPed before.

Food Options

We will be serving a selection of tacos

  • Pork
  • Chicken
  • Prawn
  • Vegetarian
  • Vegan

Please pick 3 per person

Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements